Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

catwalk of ignorance

Opium of the people, follow my path,
I give you everything, you just have to give me your life,
build that cathedral to holdin´ mine high,
I will lead you to a fullfilling life!

Stop being yourself, this can´t be right,
I can offer you gold, houses ´n´ a safety life!
Just don´t follow your instinct but follow mine,
I give you materials which helps us cleaning your mind!

Walking a catwalk of ignorance,
starving children clapping their weapons and having fun,
like a snakes bit of heroin,
I´m donating ya paranoid strength for your last shivery judging run!

Fight all the others, forsake all their lifes,
I´ll bring you salvation, by the way; lets save the wales to be feelin´ alright!
I´m covering you with makeup, but don´t dare to look in my eye,
I´m presenting you your new Image of perfectly lies!


Got home; am alone so alone,
sitting in my head, endless realizing I´m nothing, I´m less,
why haven´t anyone told me that
everyone I punished is now punishing me back!

Walking those catwalk of ignorance,
masses of blinding pearls and hypocritical diamonds hanging down my neck,
knowin´ that if they recognize what I am,
everything stays is a syllabus of blame, shame and dispel.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen